How Michigan Real estate Flat rate listing works
There are NO cancellation fees, NO hidden fees ~ Additional charges may apply and require our staff to be involved.
- Your property will be listed on the MLS used by almost all Real Estate professionals here in Michigan.
- Your property will also be on Zillow, Realtor.com® and other syndicated websites at no additional cost. Other sites may include, but not limited to Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Max Broock, Century 21®, and others where thousands of buyers search.
- You can upload upto 25 to 50 photos for your local MLS listing depending on the package.
- You set the commission for the buyer’s agent. (traditionally 2% to 3%, but it’s up to you)
- If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep Your Hard Earned Equity in Your Pocket!
- You will then work with the buyers to schedule showings, negotiate your offers and process the purchase. Your name and contact number is listed as the primary contact for the agents on the MLS.
- As soon as your property is listed with our company, you can share your professional listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- You also get all the required disclosure forms.
*The Local MLS does not allow the owners name or contact information displayed in the Public Remarks on MLS. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors® in the Agent Only Remarks and Showing Time.
We also provide traditional home buying and selling real estate Services
We offer a wide range of services to homeowners and home buyers in our community.
Pre-Listing and Listing Service
Marketing Via Print and Internet
Property Management Service
Buyer’s Agent Service
Monitoring Offer Requirements
Ensuring a Smooth Closing